December 27, 2006


Great News for the Meaford Rowing Club ...

What a generous Christmas gift our new rowing club received from Angelina Kwan and John Slade who are presently in China. We are now in the possession of an autographed hat from Arnold Palmer and Bobby Hull, and another signed by Anika Sorenson and Nick Price. Wow, these are our first donations to our first fundraiser/auction for the Meaford Rowing Club which will take place in 2007...

Thank You so much Angelina and John!

On Christmas day I had the honour of attending Mollys birthday party on Christmas day in beautiful Meaford. What a great time I had, to say the least. I mentioned with excitement of the donation I had just recently picked up and would you believe Darryll, who was also a guest at the party offered the Meaford Rowing Club an autographed Sydney Crosby sweater and hockey stick. You could well imagine how thrilled I was...
It gets better ... a few moments later Darryll tells me, he is going to up the donation, to an autographed Bobby Orr sweater. Wow!

Thank You so much Darryll!


I will post the pictures on the website in the new year
www.meafordrowingclub.blogspot.com

No comments: